Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Success!!!.. almost scary UPDATE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion Success!!!.. almost scary UPDATE

So i noticed a collection that was scheduled to fall off in 6 months from was deleted on Equifax. So I read thru this forum and found early exsclusion threads and decided to try. On 2/5/18 I requested an early exsclusion for thre baddies. Two for July of this year and one for November. ALL THREE DELETED!!! this was Trans. So then 2/6/18 I submitted on Experian two item, one for July and one for April 2019... both deleted!!!! All asked was for the items to be excluded due to them being deleted soon... nothing special.. but now im worried... Next month will these agencies report late? ANd will the hurt my scores??? im sooooooooooo worried.. Please if anyone can answer
**** I called and spoke to Trans about 10 Dept of Education lates that were to fall off in October- I spoke with some one in India and asked to be transferd to the US, the supervisor said it was to early she wold have to put in a dispute with. Navient???? Anyhow I didn’t think it would be deleted and I just checked on CK and all ten were removed! So thankful!!
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion Success!!!.. almost scary

Congrats on your success.

I have an unpaid charge off that is due to fall off in June.  About 3 weeks ago, I did an online dispute with Transunion for early exclusion.  I should hear something in the next 5 days or so.

I'm not sure why you are worried.  Maybe I missed something.  If they were removed, then you should be ok.  And, if they just put them back on, then you're just right back where you started.  And, they will fall off in a few months anyway.

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m super worried because I’m trying to purchase a home this summer, more so worried about if a new collection will be more damaging to my score that something that was going to fall off in 6 months... has anyone experienced this??
Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ask for your early eclusion from TU online?  If so, did you use the "account is to old" option?  Did you add anything in the comments section?  I have two to fall off within the next 6 months.  One in July and the other in August.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that exactly the option I used and asked for an early exsclusion
Message 5 of 28
SummerOf17
Regular Contributor

@finallycares83 ---So then 2/6/18 I submitted on Experian two item, one for July and one for April 2019... -- 2019? is that correct? Thanks.
Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, do amounts have to paid or can it be unpaid?

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, it was for 2019! (Experian)  I was really surprised, however I just called Trans union i have 10 late dings from 2012 from Student loans that i thought were duplicate- they are all set to be removed as of 10/18, the supervisor said she will have to contact Navient to see if they will delete??? I'm like you guys deleted an account in 5 hours.... so idk we will see if they will delete those items or not 

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine were all unpaid

Message 9 of 28
SummerOf17
Regular Contributor

I just submitted one unpaid collection(less than $200) via a dispute on Experian.com for EE. It is suppose to drop-off on its own 10/2018. Lets see what happens. I've been a customer of theirs for sometime now, maybe that would help a bit.
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.