Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Success!!!.. almost scary UPDATE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion Success!!!.. almost scary

wrote:
I just submitted one unpaid collection(less than $200) via a dispute on Experian.com for EE. It is suppose to drop-off on its own 10/2018. Lets see what happens. I've been a customer of theirs for sometime now, maybe that would help a bit.

Being a customer of theirs is completely irrelevant and won't score you any brownie points.

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Summer, what option did you choose for your dispute with Experian?
Message 12 of 28
SummerOf17
Regular Contributor

-- Being a customer of theirs is completely irrelevant and won't score you any brownie points.--

Not Sure about that Smiley Happy

-- Summer, what option did you choose for your dispute with Experian?---

I used "Other" from dropdown menu.

It gave me a small box to type the reason where I typed:

Please consider an early exclusion of the following account acc# which is suppose to fall of my report 10/2018.

and, and, waaaaaiiiiiiiiiit for it.......

BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!!!!!!!!! Last bad account falls off!!! Smiley Happy

My EXP Fico score went up 70 points to 747!

@finallycares83
Thank You so much for staring this thread. I would of waited till June to do it.

Off to Transunion and Equifax online dispute >>>>>

Message 13 of 28
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Wonder if this would work with 2 yrs left to go?
I'm kidding lol of course it wouldn't work but I can dream can't I? Lol

Congrats!!
Message 14 of 28
SummerOf17
Regular Contributor

Just called TU and spoke with 1 REP and after bein told NO, was transfered to the Supervisor who also sad NO, seems like an Overseas Location call Center. Both of them said the only thing they could do is to Dispute it. I did not want to go that route yet, well I already disputed this account several years back(2014).

Also found out that the date Col. Company last updated the account on DEC 1 2017 - so they are not updating them on monthly bases.

so no brownies for me there Smiley Sad.

Interesting part is that with EX the date for it to fall off was supposed to be 10/2018 and TU Rep said 12/2018. So, could it be that DOFD was in 10/2011? Can I have the juicy dispute on my hands? Any Ideas?

Will try EQ tomorrow, I could only deal with one rejection per day Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 28
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I will have to find the article for some reason it's not in my favorites.
CRA'S are tending to give early exclusion on accounts that have been "parked" on people's reports. Parked means reported and never update or haven't update in a long time.
Example: I have a CO account that was sold to a CA that hasn't been update since 2014. It would qualify for early exclusion since it hasn't been update for 4 years
Message 16 of 28
egaithe
Regular Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion Success!!!.. almost scary UPDATE

How did you request EE with EX and EQ?

@Anonymouswrote:
So i noticed a collection that was scheduled to fall off in 6 months from was deleted on Equifax. So I read thru this forum and found early exsclusion threads and decided to try. On 2/5/18 I requested an early exsclusion for thre baddies. Two for July of this year and one for November. ALL THREE DELETED!!! this was Trans. So then 2/6/18 I submitted on Experian two item, one for July and one for April 2019... both deleted!!!! All asked was for the items to be excluded due to them being deleted soon... nothing special.. but now im worried... Next month will these agencies report late? ANd will the hurt my scores??? im sooooooooooo worried.. Please if anyone can answer
**** I called and spoke to Trans about 10 Dept of Education lates that were to fall off in October- I spoke with some one in India and asked to be transferd to the US, the supervisor said it was to early she wold have to put in a dispute with. Navient???? Anyhow I didn’t think it would be deleted and I just checked on CK and all ten were removed! So thankful!!

EQ-660, TU-687, EX-646
Goal: 750s in all
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdtobefreewrote:
I will have to find the article for some reason it's not in my favorites.
CRA'S are tending to give early exclusion on accounts that have been "parked" on people's reports. Parked means reported and never update or haven't update in a long time.
Example: I have a CO account that was sold to a CA that hasn't been update since 2014. It would qualify for early exclusion since it hasn't been update for 4 years

Is this true? I have a collection that is "paid" that is reporting to all three CRAs and hasn't been updated since 04/23/2012. Could I potentially get this collection deleted from all 3 CRAs?

Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jlh1580, worth a try. From what I've read, TU will do EE 6 mnths early, EX &EQ a mnth or 2 early. Some people, as posted in threads before, have had success deleting earlier than that. When was dofd? Just fyi, the worst thing that could happen if you try to get deleted via dispute option is they update account and you will get dinged a little as reported new degoratory. Maybe calling and speak to supervisor? Hope that helps. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Date of first delinquency on my baddies was 7/2011. Experian refuses to drop any earlier than April 28th. I've spoken to 2 or 3 different first level CAR and one supervisor. No lick as of yet. Think I'll jist stop exerting energy and let it fall off in a few weeks.

Good luck!
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.