Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Successful on TU/EX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion Successful on TU/EX

I have a paid collection account from Commonwealth Communications Services (original creditor was Comcast Cable), originally scheduled to fall off June/July of 2015 (depending on which report I look at).

TransUnion: Called on 2/20/15. Removed it within 24 hours.

Experian: Just got off the phone with a nice lady and she checked the DOFD and said she could remove it now (will take 24-72 hours, plus email confirmation).

Equifax: Called some weird number, got an automated phone dispute system. Will have to look for another number maybe. Or wait the 3 months. Heard EQ is the hardest egg to crack.

Just wanted to give my experience so others know it's not impossible. I've heard some people you get on the phone from the CRA are difficult and refuse to delete anything.

It's possible! Smiley Very Happy Heart

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Early Exclusion Successful on TU/EX

Grats to your EE success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

congrats!!  yes EQ is ugh!!!

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 3 of 5
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Nice going. Congrats on the deletes Smiley Very Happy

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  That's awesome!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.