Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion-Trans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion-Trans

Whoho I just fot an EE with Trans. for a Charge off and a Collection from 2010. Now I will wait to see what my score jumps to. Does anyone have an idea of the kind of point bump I should see?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion-Trans

Was the account due to drop off next year?  Just curious I have been trying for weeks now to get an EE with EX and EQ.  No luck!

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ more than likely won't do an EE more than 30 days prior to drop off even though that's normally when they automatically drop off anyway. EX automatically removes 3 months prior to drop off and will do an EE about 3 months prior.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was due to drop of in October .I am going to try to get Ex to an early exclusion also. Hoepfully I get lucky

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Luck with that. I am trying to get an EE for an account due to drop off in September with EX.  I called last month, but now that we are in a new month maybe I will get lucky.

Message 5 of 10
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

As for any score improvement, it is impossible to estimate without knowing your full payment history profile.

If other major derogs still remain, you are still being scored in a less-favorable scorecard category ("bucket").

Larger score increases are usually not seen until your credit report becomes clean of all major derogs.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thats good news as the only other derog i have is from two years ago . 30 day late payment

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and how long before my report updates

Message 8 of 10
hjh916
Established Member

That's great for you.  I called this week to look at some accounts due to drop off July, August and September.  No way.  Told me to call at the beginning of each month.  Is there anything special that you said to them?  I plan on calling again this month so maybe I'll have some luck.  I just started rebuilding so I'm just anxious.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG my score jumped 50 points from 664 to 714. I'm dancing right now.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.