cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion from TU.......Woop Woop!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion from TU.......Woop Woop!

I know u stated eq would not budge in your request.  If your negatives are about to drop in the next two or three months they should be able to delete them or early exclude them with no problem. I had a brankruptcy falling off in Sept and they deleted it early this month off my report. If you have acconts they just deletes then it could take between 2-3 days to be off up to 30 -45 days after investigation

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get what your saying. Damn EQ wouldn't budge today, but oh well. I'll try next week since it will be Aug and technically a month closer to the actual fall off date of Nov.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

isaemm yea eq hard on it lol. Youll have to speak to a supervisor or just wait a month or two before. Ill call back untill a get somebody who will do it lol

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have an idea if a higher balance derog deleted will increase your score more than a lower balance derog?
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

When my last derog fell off my scores jumped almost 90 points!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope I get a good jump in my scores from these deletions. 2 derog accts totaling almost $11,000.
TU - 618 as of today
EX - 561 as of today
Very anxious to see how this turns out.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.