Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion on 30-day late?

tag
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Early Exclusion on 30-day late?

And the account is currently open, and its due to fall off in dec, is it possible?

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion on 30-day late?

EE is for negative tradelines that are set to fall off soon due to it being close to 7 years. If it's just a late mark on an open acct, then it has to fall off naturally. EE will not be given in this instance.

Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

You can request early exclusion of any adverse item, including a monthy delinquency

However, in the case of a 30-late, it is almost trivial.  A 30-late is a minor derog that ishaving no substantial negative scoring impact at close to 7 years.

I would not bother.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertEG wrote:

You can request early exclusion of any adverse item, including a monthy delinquency

However, in the case of a 30-late, it is almost trivial.  A 30-late is a minor derog that ishaving no substantial negative scoring impact at close to 7 years.

I would not bother.

I was told otherwise by a phone rep from TU. I guess you learn something new everyday. Thanks RobertEG Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Early exclusions are purely an administrartive conconction.  There are no rules or regs governing their grant.

CRA reps will often provide misinformation or their own interpretation of whether an early exclusion can or will be granted.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.