Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion question?

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Early Exclusion question?

Hey guys I called TU this evening and got my last collection excluded . My question is how long does it take to get an update from Credit Karma or CCT? I have checked several times tonight and nothing so far..the supervisor at TU said it was immediately deleted.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion question?

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Hey guys I called TU this evening and got my last collection excluded . My question is how long does it take to get an update from Credit Karma or CCT? I have checked several times tonight and nothing so far..the supervisor at TU said it was immediately deleted.

Hi,

CK only updates once every 5 days or so, so when that updates it will show up.  CCT only updates Experian daily, and all 3 are updated once monthly, so if you look it the right hand column of CCT it will tell you when you can next pull all 3 for free.

Message 2 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes I knew I could only pull my CCT once a mth and my CK update is for tomorrow. I just thought when there are changes such as this you would get an immediate alert , like you do with new accts and inquires.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK updates every 7 days, so 7 days from the last time you updated it.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Yes I knew I could only pull my CCT once a mth and my CK update is for tomorrow. I just thought when there are changes such as this you would get an immediate alert , like you do with new accts and inquires.

Oh I understand.   CK does update early for certain triggers, but I have no idea what they are.   I've only had it happen twice in the past year I think.    Patience grasshopper Smiley Happy

Edit:  Actually I think you only have a 3 hour wait LOL.   CK updates on its update day at 2am MST for me.

Message 5 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Lol thanks , this credit stuff takes lot and lots of patience that's for sure !
Message 6 of 12
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Once every 7 days and not 5 days
Message 7 of 12
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Message 8 of 12
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

As they say, its a marathon and not a sprint
Message 9 of 12
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:

When I got my last EE Credit Karma reported it the next day and I don't believe it was my weekly update.  I think I saw it under Credit Factors.

I would check CK tomorrow.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.