Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion with EQ and Ex so funny

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Early Exclusion with EQ and Ex so funny

Well I called Ex and was able to get one account removed early but wouldnt bulge on the ones to be removed in Dec. So then I called Eq which has about 6 derogs on my report. So she asked which ones to look at and I told her and she said said she dont see it and then I named five more and she didnt see but she seen one and said it dont come off til Dec and i was like well I checked my reports two weeks and those collections and charge off were there and I thought she didnt know what she was talking about so I said thank you and was going to call back to get another rep. So we hung up and I logged into CCT and check my reports and boom they derogs had been deleted and updated right when I made the phone call and I check myfico and it also had updated when I made the phone call. All scores in 700s and holding out til 2017 to app spree

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion with EQ and Ex so funny

that's AWESOME!!! maybe I'll try & call back-I called yesterday & the guy said no, they couldn't remove anything eary. Did you speak to a supervisor?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.