Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion??

+1 Gdale

Guidelines are 6 mo in advance of sched drop off date for TU, 2-3 months in advance for the other CRAs. This is pretty much spot on.

I contacted TU for a December fall off on June 1 and they took it off for me.  I spoke with EX and they gave me a date 3 months early to call back.

When I first started this process, I actually sent letters to TU.  Those worked too for GW EE from TU but not from the other CRAs.

GOOD LUCK!

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early Exclusion??

Thanks to everyone. This has been a very helpful thread for me. I have a lone account hanging on from my Chapter 13 due to be removed in February. I will wait to call based on comments here. Again, thanks for the original post and all the comments. Sometimes you help others who are just reading...

In my wallet: Capital One (secured) 1917; Quicksilver 5000; Venture 15,000; Barclay Apple Rewards 2000; CareCredit 3300; Bank of America Platinum Visa 2000; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Amazon Store Card 5000; Discover 10,000. Total Credit: 51,217.
6/19-FICO: EQ - 782; TU - 769; EX - 681; GOAL: 780 across the board. Gardening until further notice.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.