Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early exclusion TU

tag
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Re: Early exclusion TU

@TRC_WA wrote:

TU will delete up to 6 months early... EQ and EX 2-3 months.

YMMV.

I'm fast approaching those dates for all my Ch 13 IIB derogs and public record... Oct 1st and Jan. 1st.  Looking forward to a boost well into the 700's.

Grats OP.

YMMV is correct EQ won't budge...it falls off July 15 and they are yet holding on....smh!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
cem13
Established Contributor

I had one TU EE success and one failure.  I had a Student Loan CO that was deleted this month.  My Chase IIB came back as "verified".

My CO being removed actually caused my score to drop because this T/L was one of my oldest accounts.  There have been many people that have reported that EE's cause the score to drop due to AAoA being reduced.  I am NOT going to ask for the Chase IIB EE because I need all the points that I can get.  

I spoke with my Mortgage Loan Officer and she did some checking for me.  Most lenders view IIB as one entry regardless of the actual number of tradelines provided the BK7 is discharged correctly.  My Mortgage U/W actually pulled my BK7 documents from the court and asked me to explain the who, what, when, why and how.  I had to write this down and have a witness verify my signature (not Notorized though).  She said it really does not matter if it was 1 -$100 Medical Collection or 25-various tradelines that caused the BK7.  Just as long as I could "justify" my circumstances.

I have to admit that I consider myself lucky coming out of BK7.  Today my Mortgage hit EX and my score actually went up an broke 710 for the first time in 15 years.  My file is fairly think as I have some T/L that survived BK7 that are 25 years.

Of course YMMV.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I has two accounts listed on TU due to fall off 11/15. I had previously tried to do a dispute online to have accounts removed as an early exclusion. After a long 15 days of waiting for them to update the 'dispute' results they came back as verified. So today tried calling instead of doing it online. First got the CSR whom said accounts will remain on file until 11/15. Asked to speak with a supervisor in which they transferred me no problem. Told the supervisor I was looking for an early exclusion on two of my accounts listed. He placed me on a brief hold telling me he was going to look into the accounts. Came back on the line and stared "ma'am just wondering what is the reason you are requesting an early exclusion on these two accounts" I have never read anything on this board on where they have asked why someone is requesting this. I told him the truth and said I was looking to refinance my car and looking for a better rate. He placed me on another hold and came back and said as a one time courtesy we will delete these two accounts from your report. GOOD BYE First premiere and credit one bank!! But I was just wondering if anyone was ever asked why they are requesting an early exculsion??

Can you tell me how long it took for your credit report to be updated with those two accounts removed? I was told by a supervisor at TU that he will delete First Premier for me. It's due to fall off 11/15. He said I will get an updated report in 5 to 7 business days. I'm praying he follows through.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to say within a day or two it had come off of my report. They told me the same exact thing 5-7 business days. Good luck!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've received 4 TU EEs in the last 2 weeks - all $0 IIB collections. They were immediately removed from my credit report. I found out via Credit Karma.

I sent a dispute letter to Experian and they replied with the "suspicious letter" response. I called them to complain about it and let them know that it was indeed me who wrote them and after the standard identity verification, the CSA just deleted it right then since it was due to fall off in September. I then asked her about the status of another account that I disputed (sent by a separate letter and passed ID muster) and she told me it was also deleted and I would be receiving mail notification of both actions. That account was due to fall in September as well. Those accounts were also $0 IIB.

6 total EE in the last 2 weeks. I'm just waiting to see what impact they'll have on my FICO scores. No alerts as of today..

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.