Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early exclusion fail

tag
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

Early exclusion fail

So, I have a First Premier charge off due to fall off in 5 weeks, TU and EX removed with no issue.  EQ said no.  Thoughts/advice?

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Early exclusion fail

Give it another week or two. EQ will rarely do EE's more than 1 month early.
Message 2 of 8
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

EQ told me one month...which is now June 1, but I did call back several times to see if I could find a generous sole...no dice...

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny, I also have an FPB drop-off in July which got EE by EX and TU. As others have stated, EQ consistently sticks to their 30-day rule and will not budge for anyone. Try again on Thursday.

Message 4 of 8
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

EQ is soul-less

Message 5 of 8
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Funny, I also have an FPB drop-off in July which got EE by EX and TU. As others have stated, EQ consistently sticks to their 30-day rule and will not budge for anyone. Try again on Thursday.

So after calling EQ like a crazy person this morning, I finally get through and they auto EE'd the account...which is great...wish I had checked before calling.  Hopefully yours has been removed as well!

Message 6 of 8
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

I disputed asking for an EE - I've heard that works.  If not I'll call again Tuesday which is exactly 30 days out.

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So after calling EQ like a crazy person this morning, I finally get through and they auto EE'd the account...which is great...wish I had checked before calling.  Hopefully yours has been removed as well!

I just went to the online dispute site, and sure enough, it's gone! Good to know I don't have to worry about doing that with EQ.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.