Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ehanced Recovery LLC Email contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ehanced Recovery LLC Email contact

Hello All,

Does anyone have an email contact for Enhanced Recovery LLC? Please message information to me.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ehanced Recovery LLC Email contact

I don't have a email for them but I just filed a cfpb compliant against them for not providing proper debt verification to me prior to reporting me to the credit bureaus. What kind of debt do they say you owe and have they provided you proof you owe the debt. If not you may be able to also file a complaint against them.
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:
I don't have a email for them but I just filed a cfpb compliant against them for not providing proper debt verification to me prior to reporting me to the credit bureaus. What kind of debt do they say you owe and have they provided you proof you owe the debt. If not you may be able to also file a complaint against them.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
They are charging me for a Kohls account that is not showing up on my credit report as being sold to them. They are also charging me for an ATT account. I have sent TX DV for the ATT account. I emailed it today. I have not asked for a validation of the Kohls account because I know it is mine.

Message 3 of 18
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

they have a old charter communications account of mine and I asked for dv and they told me that all they could send was a letter with the balance owed and the name of the original creditor. That does not serve as proper dv. If they try to do the same to you I would file a compliant against them as they are in violation of the ftc.
Message 4 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Email is on their website. Smiley Wink I've used it a few times to send dv and got deletions
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Email is on their website. Smiley Wink I've used it a few times to send dv and got deletions

So I sent in a TX DV to them last night and got a response this morning!

Their reply:

To whom it may concern,

We are in receipt of your email for requesting validation through our website.  The account has been updated and placed on hold in an investigatory status.  We will request documentation from our client.  Our agency will no longer attempt to communicate with you during the investigation of this account.

Please contact us at ( email I used)  if you have further questions or concerns.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having similar issues with Enhanced Recovery (TMobile).

They had placed collection account on my credit reports without any kind of verification notice sent to me....i disputed the incorrect collection info and it was deleted.

But now they have sent me a "settlement opportunity" letter dated Feb 17, 2015 stating that "our records indicate that your balance with T-Mobile USA remains unpaid"....

And "This letter serves as notification that your deliquent account may be reported to the national credit bureaus."

"Unless yoiu dispute the validity of the debt, or any portion thereof, within thirty days after your receipt of this notice, the debt will be assumed to valid by us."

And I do dispute it as  I do not owe TMobile $1000.....

So do i just do simple dispute letter? or a 623 letter (though nothing showing on my reports for this at this time.

Obvioiusly i need to get a letter out today/tomorrow so I am within the 30 day window.

Thoughts?

Message 7 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I am having similar issues with Enhanced Recovery (TMobile).

They had placed collection account on my credit reports without any kind of verification notice sent to me....i disputed the incorrect collection info and it was deleted.

But now they have sent me a "settlement opportunity" letter dated Feb 17, 2015 stating that "our records indicate that your balance with T-Mobile USA remains unpaid"....

And "This letter serves as notification that your deliquent account may be reported to the national credit bureaus."

"Unless yoiu dispute the validity of the debt, or any portion thereof, within thirty days after your receipt of this notice, the debt will be assumed to valid by us."

And I do dispute it as  I do not owe TMobile $1000.....

So do i just do simple dispute letter? or a 623 letter (though nothing showing on my reports for this at this time.

Obvioiusly i need to get a letter out today/tomorrow so I am within the 30 day window.

Thoughts?

A DV is what you send to a debt collector to validate the debt.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Debt-Validation/m-p/7133

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok....thank you.

I just wrote up the letter and will email to them as well as send via certified mail/rr.....

Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

So I sent in a TX DV to them last night and got a response this morning!

Their reply:

To whom it may concern,

We are in receipt of your email for requesting validation through our website.  The account has been updated and placed on hold in an investigatory status.  We will request documentation from our client.  Our agency will no longer attempt to communicate with you during the investigation of this account.

Please contact us at ( email I used)  if you have further questions or concerns.

Haha yep you're on your way to a deletion. They fold like paper after dv. Look for deletion letter in a couple weeks. It will be deleted from bureaus before you get letter. From experience, once it is deleted pay OC directly so they won't sell it to another CA. Been there done that. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.