Ehanced Recovery LLC Email contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ehanced Recovery LLC Email contact

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Email is on their website. Smiley Wink I've used it a few times to send dv and got deletions

So I sent in a TX DV to them last night and got a response this morning!

Their reply:

To whom it may concern,

We are in receipt of your email for requesting validation through our website.  The account has been updated and placed on hold in an investigatory status.  We will request documentation from our client.  Our agency will no longer attempt to communicate with you during the investigation of this account.

Please contact us at ( email I used)  if you have further questions or concerns.

Haha yep you're on your way to a deletion. They fold like paper after dv. Look for deletion letter in a couple weeks. It will be deleted from bureaus before you get letter. From experience, once it is deleted pay OC directly so they won't sell it to another CA. Been there done that. Smiley Sad

Should I sent the OC a PFD or PIF?

Message 11 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

No need. OC isn't reporting. I just called directly and paid over the phone. Last OC was Tmobile. Also had two accounts with AT&T. Easy peasy. Be sure to wait till after Enhanced is deleted.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

No need. OC isn't reporting. I just called directly and paid over the phone. Last OC was Tmobile. Also had two accounts with AT&T. Easy peasy. Be sure to wait till after Enhanced is deleted.

So I went to Kohls to try to settle a payment and they said they had nothing on their files regarding my account. She said everything had to be settled with the third party which is Enhanced Recovery. But on my credit report it shows Kohls as the owner and it is a charge off. Enhance recovery has not reported? Should I call enhanced recovery and try to do a PFD?

Message 13 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

So I went to Kohls to try to settle a payment and they said they had nothing on their files regarding my account. She said everything had to be settled with the third party which is Enhanced Recovery. But on my credit report it shows Kohls as the owner and it is a charge off. Enhance recovery has not reported? Should I call enhanced recovery and try to do a PFD?

If Kohls has sold the debt then they have to report the balance as 0. I would be calling Enhanced and offering payment in exchange for them NOT reporting it on your CRs.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

If Kohls has sold the debt then they have to report the balance as 0. I would be calling Enhanced and offering payment in exchange for them NOT reporting it on your CRs.

I called Enhanced Recovery and they said Kohls did not sell them the account they are just a third party collector. Kohls is being uncooperative. I requested a DV with Enhanced Recovery for kohls and they said they mailed the documentation this morning. Should I send a PFD to Kohls?

Message 15 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I called Enhanced Recovery and they said Kohls did not sell them the account they are just a third party collector. Kohls is being uncooperative. I requested a DV with Enhanced Recovery for kohls and they said they mailed the documentation this morning. Should I send a PFD to Kohls?

No, dont send the PFD to Kohls, when the validation of the debt shows up I would then make the deal with Enhanced (payment in exchange for not reporting). Highly doubtful you would get a PFD from Kohls and it could result in a Paid collection showing up instead of no collection being reported. Once Kohls updates their TL to paid off then you begin a GW letter to them asking for removal of the TL.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

No, dont send the PFD to Kohls, when the validation of the debt shows up I would then make the deal with Enhanced (payment in exchange for not reporting). Highly doubtful you would get a PFD from Kohls and it could result in a Paid collection showing up instead of no collection being reported. Once Kohls updates their TL to paid off then you begin a GW letter to them asking for removal of the TL.

Sorry, so once validation is received should I PFD with enhanced recovery? Or just PIF and then GW Kohls?

Message 17 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Sorry, so once validation is received should I PFD with enhanced recovery? Or just PIF and then GW Kohls?

Its my understanding Enhanced isnt reporting on your CRs so you would not use the PFD, you would make the deal to pay them in exchange for NOT reporting on your CRs.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.