cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevator Up to the 7th Floor, Pushing 8 next...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elevator Up to the 7th Floor, Pushing 8 next...

Ive been building my credit since January of this year my EX score has come a long way. Its possible folks. If I can do it you damn sure can.

Experian May 26 2016.jpg

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Elevator Up to the 7th Floor, Pushing 8 next...

Wow!  Congratulations!   That gives me hope.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow!  Congratulations!   That gives me hope.  Smiley Happy

Yes have hope and develop a plan. I had ZERO hope in January, but after reading 30k plus posts on this site things started to change for teh better.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ive been building my credit since January of this year my EX score has come a long way. Its possible folks. If I can do it you damn sure can.

Experian May 26 2016.jpg

Congrats! I have raised about 65 points since me rebuilding in Late December. Hard-work always pays off!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Patience is what help even though I have zero patience.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.  congrats.  that's a huge jump in 5 months.  What was the biggest factor in the jump?

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow.  congrats.  that's a huge jump in 5 months.  What was the biggest factor in the jump?

Excellent question. I has a 6yo CO on my report from DFAS. Once I paid it in full they deleted it. This was due to an overpayment when I was in the military. Now its clean, but many inquiries from appmania. My TU just as I am typing thos post jumped over 700. You will see a dip in my score in teh graph below. This is from me seeing what would happen if I let a card report maxed. I did this with my Discover card because I knew they will do offcycle reporting if requested. I wouldnt recommend testing the waters with any other card.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratualtions!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

I'm right there with u it takes a plan and a lot of patience but it can be done

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Nice jump there. Hard work pays.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your terrific score!  Woman Very Happy  I know how you feel.  Great job.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.