cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Address for Midland Credit Managment CEO or Compliance Department NEEDED DESPERATELY!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Address for Midland Credit Managment CEO or Compliance Department NEEDED DESPERATELY!!!

Sorry to bring back an old thread, but can someone please email me the address I really need to get a hold of someone at midland

thanks

Message 11 of 19
jmr2012
Valued Member

Re: Email Address for Midland Credit Management CEO or Compliance Department NEEDED DESPERATELY!!!

If you still have the email address for Midland, I would really appreciate if you could send to me.  Thanks

Starting Rebuilding 4/8/16 My Fico 528
TransUnion 544
Experian 519
Equifax 529
Current TransUnion 584
Experian 630
Equifax 628
Message 12 of 19
cyuni

Re: Email Address for Midland Credit Managment CEO or Compliance Department NEEDED DESPERATELY!!!

for this old old thread, can I also get the PM with contact info please? Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19
AlfredoPasta

Can someone PM me the midland info Please!!!!!!!!!!

Message 14 of 19
Pigeyex
Frequent Contributor

Me too, please.  Thank you!

2007 - 2010 low point: mid-500s

With the help of myFICO community, now: 714 EQ FICO

"At the end of every hard-earned day, people find some reason to believe." (Bruce Springsteen)
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love this info as well.  Thank you very much!

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an old thread but can someone pm the e-mail as well please and thank you.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey! it would be amazing to recieve the email address as well. please someone send my way. thanks so much

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I desperately need some contact information as well. Not these outsourced call centers!

Thanks

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.