Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Address

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Address

Does anyone have the email addresses to send GW letters for HSBC, Capital One, Synbc/JCpennys and Syncb/Walmart? Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Email Address

Cap-1  Let me Google that for you http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

You can try ceoemail for the others. Synch is going to be the same for all accounts they issue.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already spent hours googling and your additional search only lead me to message boards requesting that the oringial poster PM the person the email address which I've already read. So no, that wasn't easy. Thanks for the sarcastic link....and from a moderater. Really?

Message 3 of 5
nate79416
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I already spent hours googling and your additional search only lead me to message boards requesting that the oringial poster PM the person the email address which I've already read. So no, that wasn't easy. Thanks for the sarcastic link....and from a moderater. Really?

Did you even bother clicking on the first link that came up, the address YOU are looking for came right up. 

Message 4 of 5
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

For Synchrony, I sent an email to ask.synchrony@synchronyfinancial.com. I received a call from the EO office in about a week. For Capital One, I used the email found on the link that is provided by gdale6 and also received a call in a week.

Gdale6 wasn't being sarcastic. Email addresses of individuals should not be shared on the open forum. You were being provided the answer the easiest way possible, since it's a person's email address.

Everyone on this site is extremely helpful. You will not find much sarcasm towards others in posts. I know it's easy to feel a bit defensive when you are stressed about money/credit situations, but please know that the people here help, not hurt, each other.

Good luck
05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.