Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Addresses

tag
jeter11
Established Member

Email Addresses

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have been reading the forums for a couple months now and trying to shed some light on what to do to get mine and my spouses credit back on track. If anyone has the following email addresses it would be greatly appreciated. I have been asking for pm's and am not getting responses.

Arrow Financial

credit Protection Association

LVNV Funding

HSBC

I have the email addresses that worked for me for AFNI, Allgate, and Chase...if anyone needs those pm me...

Thanks in Advance for any help that anyone can give me!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
jeter11
Established Member

Re: Email Addresses

no one out there who can help me??? ANYONE?!?!...lol...please...pretty please!

Message 2 of 13
doublespaces
Frequent Contributor

I got an email that I'm not willing to give out just yet for CPA, but I got it by calling in, being cordial and asking for someone to help me since there was an error on my report, I understood that it was probably just a mistake and I wanted to speak to someone who could help me. Once on the phone with that person I just asked to get their email so I could provide them with my explanation. Everyone else could do the same thing.

Starting: EQ: 490 TU: ??? EX: ???
Current: EQ: 717 TU: 757 EX: 736 (lender)
Goal: 800+
=============
Amex: Zync, Gold Delta
Discover More
Chase Slate
Discover More
Message 3 of 13
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@jeter11 wrote:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have been reading the forums for a couple months now and trying to shed some light on what to do to get mine and my spouses credit back on track. If anyone has the following email addresses it would be greatly appreciated. I have been asking for pm's and am not getting responses.

Allgate Financial

Arrow Financial

credit Protection Association

LVNV Funding

HSBC

AFNI

I have recieved a response from afni with validation...just wondering if there is a better email than the recoveryteam one...

Thanks in Advance for any help that anyone can give me!

Not trying to be combative at all, but in 3 mins I found several emails tying to a couple of those companies right on this forum. In addition, Google turns up information, including other credit repair forums., where people have posted their experiences with these companies. I think instead of posting and waiting for other people to help, you could probably have found what you were looking for.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 4 of 13
randaljon
Regular Contributor

Have fun with LVNV, they are nasty. I am actually going to see an attorney next week to deal with them. They are actually owned by Resurgent Capital Services I believe.

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 5 of 13
jeter11
Established Member

I have been reviewing the threads for over 2 months now! Over half of the email that I have found are getting returned to my inbox. That is why I posted my own message. I have had some luck with some of the other emails I have sent but did not list those since I have already taken care of them. I have tried the google thing, and found emails that way as well and those got returned too. I am just at a loss at what to do and was hoping for some help. Not trying to be rude, but I have done my research and tried myself and am looking for help not criticism. I tried the calling thing as well but was not given an email, I was told that whatever I needed to say could be said over the phone and not through an email. I had read some of your posts on other threads and tried it. I am just looking for the information from someone who already has it. Since my luck has been slim with being able to contact the ones I received by researching the thread. Not to mention the lack of pm's that I have asked for. Plus some of the other threads are older and I think that is a possibility to why I am not getting responses. But, thanks anyways for the insight and help.

Message 6 of 13
jeter11
Established Member

the email I found for cpa was just the info@creditprotect.com ...and that one got returned to me as well... do you know where exactly I can find a better email, since the calling thing did not work for me?

Kim

Message 7 of 13
randaljon
Regular Contributor

Submit a complaint throught the Better Business Bureau site. you can get all kind of information from creditors there.

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 8 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried snail mail? Despite the name, sometimes you can get results faster via the mail.

Message 9 of 13
jeter11
Established Member

I have tried snail mail and gotten nothing back so far. This research is so tiring to do, but worth it! Every email I have sent has come back with the results I am aiming for. I am so pleased so far, just want to continue to fix and stay on track

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.