Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Contacts for Goodwill Letters

tag
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

Email Contacts for Goodwill Letters

Hello,

Let's just say 2007 was an awful year for me. After having an emergency C-section and losing both my grandparents, my credit took a huge plunge. I have since paid off all my accounts but am trying to get some email contacts to send out goodwill letters. Here is a list of the ones I need:

Capital One Credit Card- Paid charge off from 2007

HSBC/Orchard Bank- Paid charge off from 2007

Kay Jewelers- 30 Day late payment from 2007

Quickclick Loans- Paid Installment Loan from 2007- 2 30 day late payments

Trident Asset Management- Paid Collection

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Re: Help with Goodwill Letters

They could respond right away or not at all. Have you tried googling for contact information?

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 2 of 46
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

I sent all the letters on 12/12/2011. I called one company who acknolwedged they got the letter but had no response as to why they didn't send a letter out.

I was able to find Portfolio's info on the BBB website. I am continuing to search for the others now.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 46
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

@JuJuBee84 wrote:

Hello,

I have sent out quite a few goodwill letters for paid off accounts and have not recieved any responses. I am wondering about how long it usually takes to get a response or if anyone else has had success with these creditors?

Also, if anyone has email addresses for the following I would be extremely grateful!

Americredit- 1 30 day late from 2007

HSBC/Orchard Bank- Paid charge off from 2007

Portfolio Recovery- Paid Capital One charge off from 2007

Credit One Bank- Paid charge off from 2007

Jefferson Capital- Paid Tribute MC charge off from 2007

I sent out a GW to Credit One Bank on 12/26 and when I checked yesterday 12/31 it was gone

from all 3 CRA's I will PM you the addresses I used Smiley Happy

I think I have some contact addy's for some of the others I can send as well

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 4 of 46
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

Thank you soooo much!Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 46
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

I have not received any responses from the other emails and the accounts are still listed. Should I re-send the emails?

Message 6 of 46
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

@JuJuBee84 wrote:

I cheked my credit reports today and Credit One Bank is gone! WOO HOO!

I have not received any responses from the other emails and the accounts are still listed. Should I re-send the emails?

If they are off your reports give them a few days and you'll get a letter in the mail

about their deleting or at least I did anyway Smiley Happy

Congrats on the delete

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 7 of 46
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

Thanks! I will keep an eye out for the letters.Smiley Happy

Any suggestions for the accounts still listed on my CR?

Message 8 of 46
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

Ok, so I was able to get Kay Jewelers and Quick Click Loans. Anyone else have emails for the others that they could PM me?

Message 9 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to get the Credit One info please. I have a 30 day late that I dearly wish would go away!

CAT

Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.