Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Contacts for Goodwill Letters

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Email Contacts for Goodwill Letters

Definitely get those GWs going.  You would send them to whoever is posting them on your CR.  Have you pulled your full reports?

Start with pulling your FREE CR's from (ACR) annualcreditreport.com . they tend to have more info on them, then ones from a 3rd   party.   The CR's from ACR, come directly from each of the CRA's. You can pull 1 Free CR from TU,EQ and EX every 12 months.

Save your money and Don't Buy the Scores, they are what we call FAKO's.

Take a good look at your CRs, if you have any questions, start a thread on here and we will be happy to help.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 31 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have my CR. Should I send an email to the company in general, or should I tailor it to someone more specific?

Message 32 of 46
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Or both, and send a snail mail too!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 33 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone PM the GW info for Credit one? I'm trying to get a late payment off my CR that happened 5 years ago! Thanks in advance!

Message 34 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I mailed Citibank president, Michael Corbat directly and got a response from a edited "Executive Response Unit":

We are in receipt of your recent correspondence to Mr. Michael Corbat. Since your inquiry is related to the above-referenced account, he has asked us that we respond on his behalf.

We have reviewed your request to update the payment history of your account with the credit reporting agencies. Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, we are obligated to report account history based on factual account data. Standards established in the credit industry ensure integrity of data and uniform communication between the credit reporting agencies. While we can certainly understand the circumstances taht have impacted your ability to make payment; unfortunately, we are unable to change the information reported to the major credit reporting agencies as it accurately reflects your account history.

We would like to say thank you for your service to this country. Although we must decline your request to update the payment history, we appreciate this opportunity to respond to your inquiry.

Others' names aren't allowed on here, though there's lee-way on public figures and it can be argued the president of Citi is one. Edited the other fellow's name out. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 35 of 46
ashdown1967
New Contributor

Hello can someone please pm contact info for Americredit  if you have it.

Thanks in advance

Message 36 of 46
newstart13
Regular Contributor

Re: Help with Goodwill Letters

Would you mind sharing any contact info.  Credit one would be great and any others.

Message 37 of 46

Hi did you ever get a contact for Capital One? If so can you PM me please! Thanks!

3/24/13 TU 601 EXP 615 EQX 553
Goal: 700
Message 38 of 46
FigurinItOut
Established Member

I also would love a PM with any e-mail contact for Capital One. Hoping for luck with a GW letter. Thanks.

Scott

Barclays $5K, Amazon $2.8K, Goodyear $1250, Cap One Rewards Visa Sig $15K, Chase Freedom $6K, Amazon Rewards Visa $800, Walmart MC $700, Discover IT $5K, PayPal Extras MC $2K, Citi Simplicity $5K, BofA $8K, Amex ED $18.9K - WalMart & Barclays FICO 751 (10/14) - Gardening since 10/31/14.
Message 39 of 46
flash2093
Valued Member

If anyone got the contact info for Capital One, Please PM me. I need this as well. Thanks!

Starting Score:(11/2012) EQ 611
Previous Scores:(2/12) EQ 616 - (3/15) EQ 628 - (3/28) EQ 636 - (4/5) EQ 639
3 Current Scores 6/1/13: EX 650 EQ 654 TU 681
Goal Score:660

Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.