Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email PFD's?

tag
Mutt
Valued Member

Email PFD's?

Is it safe to email PFD's and have the company send their acceptance in email? Perhaps as an attached document?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Email PFD's?

@Mutt wrote:

Is it safe to email PFD's and have the company send their acceptance in email? Perhaps as an attached document?

Sure,,, why not?

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 6
Mutt
Valued Member

LOL, don't know why not...first one I've ever done Smiley Happy  Should I include a statement that I will not sign up for a pending class action lawsuit in addition paying the settlement offer if the company ( OC, never went to collections) accepts my terms?

Message 3 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I would just be friendly and cordial.  Remember, a PFD is a form of GW.  You are asking for something out of the norm.

July 2013 score:

Message 4 of 6
Mutt
Valued Member

Thanks Shogun, I appreciate your input and prompt replies.

I think I may have posted this question on the wrong board so I'll give it a shot here. Its in regard to the PFD I'm working on, the account is 5 years old and is still accruing 90+ late pays. I've received a settlement offer for the account but wonder if I should settle the account now or wait? If I settle now will it rekindle some old flame with a vengence a lower my score. Score is particularly important at the moment because I need to buy a new car before the old one kicks the bucket. According to the TU simulator my score could raise between 10-100 points but I'm a bit leary because I recently had a CA removed only to find my EU score dropped 18 poitns with no other changes except possibly of FICO EU switching to the 08 version.

Message 5 of 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@Mutt wrote:

Thanks Shogun, I appreciate your input and prompt replies.

I think I may have posted this question on the wrong board so I'll give it a shot here. Its in regard to the PFD I'm working on, the account is 5 years old and is still accruing 90+ late pays. I've received a settlement offer for the account but wonder if I should settle the account now or wait? If I settle now will it rekindle some old flame with a vengence a lower my score. Score is particularly important at the moment because I need to buy a new car before the old one kicks the bucket. According to the TU simulator my score could raise between 10-100 points but I'm a bit leary because I recently had a CA removed only to find my EU score dropped 18 poitns with no other changes except possibly of FICO EU switching to the 08 version.

If it's still updating lates, then there will be no hit to your score from it updating.  So it shouldn't make a difference.

July 2013 score:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.