Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from Equifax after they received HIPAA Letter

tag
ALUMINEX
Valued Member

Email from Equifax after they received HIPAA Letter

I sent my HIPAA letters to equifiax and received the message below in my email.  I removed some of the links.  I am confused about this because I didn't include my email but I did dispute online back in November of 2011.

Your most recent Equifax reinvestigation has been started.  This process can take up to 30 days to complete.  For faster delivery of your results, you can now receive the results of your investigation online.
To accept receipt of the results of your investigation online, please click on this hyperlink:

Any reinvestigation that you have created within the timeframe of this request will be available for your review online upon completion.

We appreciate your help as we work together to protect our environment by going green and increasing your account security with electronic delivery.

Using the Internet to initiate an online investigation request will expedite the resolution of your concerns.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you,

Equifax Information Services LLC

6/18/17
FICO8 -- Equifax:646 TransUnion:633 Experian:635
Mortgage -- Equifax:573 TransUnion:592 Experian:554
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.