Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email or Phone Contacts NEED HELP!

tag
skwilson86

Email or Phone Contacts NEED HELP!

Good afternoon all,

I am somewhat new here, I have been reading a lot and trying to educate myself as much as possible but I am hitting a wall! I know posting names and phones numbers is not allowed in the general forum so I was wondering if someone could PM a good contact to either email or call at the following CAs. I should have looked into this further before paying them but, I didn't and now I have lots of CAs on my report, although they have been paid they are still crushing my credit. I have two cards currently, one BS Cap1 with a measly $300 limit and a USAA Secured $1650. I do PIF each month but my scores are still in the high to mid 500s and fear they will continue to stay there unless I can get some of these negatives off my report. I managed to do a great job of ruining my credit while in college, I graduated a few years ago and am now doing well financially and would like to have a credit score that doesn't make me want to crawl into a hole and die. LOL I appreciate any and all help.

Calvary Portfolio Services

Jefferson Capital System

HSBC

US Dept of Education/Great Lakes (late payments but not paid in full and closed)

Holloway Credit

Capital 1

Midland Funding

FIA CSNA(Authorized user on an account that defaulted, was my fathers and he is deceased)

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
skwilson86

Re: Email or Phone Contacts NEED HELP!

BUMP if anyone has an contacts or email addresses they have used for GW and PFD I would greatly appreciate them PMing me the contact info! I have sent multiple letters via snail mail without response. Thank you again for you help!

Message 2 of 8
coffeepleeze
New Contributor

PM sent Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 05/30/13 EXP 597, EQ FICO 605, TU 609
Current Score : 09/06/13 EXP 610, EQ FICO 635, TU 678

Lender Scores: 08/09/13 EXP 643, EQ FICO 629, TU 685

Message 3 of 8
skwilson86

Thank you!

Anyone else have Midland, Jefferson and Holloway?

Message 4 of 8
skwilson86

BUMP

Message 5 of 8
divine6771

Can someone please send me the information on HSBC as well.  I just paid off the CA and would like to GW to get the charge-off deleted.  Thanks.

My Fico EQ - 645, TU - 679, Walmart - 701 (scores from July 2013)
Cards: NFCU Cash Rewards - $8k, Barclays Wyndham Rewards 2k, NFCU Secured - $1k, Walmart - $800, Kohls - $500
Message 6 of 8
aj1901
Regular Contributor

If you could PM me the dept of education contact info I'd be eternally greatful.
Message 7 of 8
jarcher87

If anyone has contact numbers or email addresses for Holloway please pm me. Thank you!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.