cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailed Chase for a GW-UPDATE: DELETED CHARGE OFF!

tag
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Re: SO I emailed Chase for a GW...

teehee yay! thanks shogun too. i am seriously trying my BUTT OFF OVER HERE! I had a long way to go... and still do, but at least the 640 is somewhere in sight now once I can get some revolving credit Smiley Happy

one month ago I wouldn't have believed where I am now... and I hope I can say on Dec 31 that I didn't think I would be so far by the end of 2012!

Message 11 of 25
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!  I hope I have similar luck!  I emailed Chase yesterday about something they sold a few months prior to filing bankruptcy in 2007.  I heard back from their executive office within a few hours.  Now, I'm just waiting to hear what they'll do.

Message 12 of 25
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! I'm sure you'll have the same result. Mine was sold as well as a charge off though. You'll probably hear back tomorrow Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 25
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@novabama wrote:

Thanks! I'm sure you'll have the same result. Mine was sold as well as a charge off though. You'll probably hear back tomorrow Smiley Happy

I sure hope so!  Mine was sold as a charge off, as well.  We had no idea it was sold prior to filing our BK as we never heard from the CA that bought it.

Can you PM me and tell me who you contacted at Chase?  I'm just curious if it's the same person.

Message 14 of 25
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

I was really hoping to hear from Chase today.  No such luck!

Message 15 of 25
MikeC80
Valued Member

Has anyone had any success with Capital One's Executive Customer service doing things like Chase does?

Let them eat cake.
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you pm me the info on leverageing Asset Acceptance please?  I have the same problem with thee way they are reporting.

Message 17 of 25
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

can you pm me the info on leverageing Asset Acceptance please?  I have the same problem with thee way they are reporting.

I'd love to help, but I have no idea who Asset Acceptance is.  Are they a CA?

Message 18 of 25
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Re: Emailed Chase for a GW-UPDATE: DELETED CHARGE OFF!

Hey do you mind pm ing me the email address ?

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Emailed Chase for a GW-UPDATE: DELETED CHARGE OFF!

If anyone is still reading this who got the email contact for Chase exec customer service please PM me Smiley Happy thx.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.