Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endura Financial (Honeywell FCU) GW Contacts

tag
Menecrates
Valued Member

Endura Financial (Honeywell FCU) GW Contacts

Does anyone have GW Contacts for Endura Financial (Formerly Honeywell FCU)?  Any success stories and/or advice?

I have some recent 30 day lates on my report for an auto loan.  I'm hoping they will remove these in the hope of raising my scores to obtain a mortgage and new auto loan in the next 6 months.

Thoughts?

Starting Score: EQ: 468 - 2/2013
Current Score: EQ: 620, EX: 611, TU: 599 - 7/2013
Goal Score: 750's

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Endura Financial (Honeywell FCU) GW Contacts

At Endura Financial we recommend:

1. Contact your local EFFCU branch and speak to the site supervisor, 1.800.533.4004.
  2. Are the “lates” on your credit report accurate? If yes, you just need to continue to pay current and move forward. If no, you will need to put in writing a dispute to the creditor; they will need to respond within a certain time frame or the dispute is won by default and the creditor must correct it if done in good faith.
  3. Get a copy of your credit report. You can get 1 free per year from the credit bureau agencies: Experian, Equifax, or Transunion. Try Annualcreditreport.com.
Message 2 of 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Endura Financial (Honeywell FCU) GW Contacts

@Menecrates wrote:

Does anyone have GW Contacts for Endura Financial (Formerly Honeywell FCU)?  Any success stories and/or advice?

I have some recent 30 day lates on my report for an auto loan.  I'm hoping they will remove these in the hope of raising my scores to obtain a mortgage and new auto loan in the next 6 months.

Thoughts?

Welcome to the Forums.

GW's can and do work but each creditor handles these things differently. IMO it's always worth a try. All they can do is say no.

Good luck to you!

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.