Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Acquisitions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Enhanced Acquisitions

Update - I have filed a complain with the BBB and also retained an attorney who is sending them a letter today.  I am also going to file a complaint with CFPB and I have to letters from witnesses that they gave out my personal information.  I pray this works.  My lender is going to re-pull me the first week of March!

Message 11 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Update - I have filed a complain with the BBB and also retained an attorney who is sending them a letter today.  I am also going to file a complaint with CFPB and I have to letters from witnesses that they gave out my personal information.  I pray this works.  My lender is going to re-pull me the first week of March!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

^^^^ +1 !!!

Message 13 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Enhanced Acquisitions UPDATE

I recieved my response from Enhanced today to the complaint I made with CFPB.  I think I understand it all except for the following:

Additionally, we have also made the decision to recall the account from the collection agency with which it was placed it with. 

Does this mean it's over with?  No more persuing me at all???

Message 14 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did it say other than that phrase?

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sucks having to deal with collection agencies. Especially the shady ones. Been there.
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is most of it.

"Nonetheless, upon review of the complaint, our office has decided to delete our trade line from their credit report.  Additionally, we have also made the decision to recall the account from the collection agency with which it was placed it with"

Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good. I would think that means it's gone.
Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL @ "recall from the CA it was placed with" ummmm... You ARE the CA it was placed with!

Trying to sound like they are the OC....SMH

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed with the BBB, the CFPB and had my attorney send them a letter.  I wonder what my EQ score will look like once it's gone.  They had it reported as two 120 day lates on a $310.00 loan.  Will this raise my score?

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.