Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Recovery Company

tag
BoredExcited
Established Member

Enhanced Recovery Company

Utterly useless, liars, and complete #%@$#

I have a Time Warner Bill from 2008 that I paid in full. As my post history shows I am very serious very fast about getting credit worthy as i want to buy a house A.S.A.P.

It was basically pay for delete as they promised repeatedly on the phone.

Of course I call today because all they have done is update the status to paid and low and behold they tell me I have to contact time Warner to get this removed.

It is scheduled to age off in June and I do not want to wait. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Enhanced Recovery Company

@BoredExcited wrote:

Utterly useless, liars, and complete #%@$#

I have a Time Warner Bill from 2008 that I paid in full. As my post history shows I am very serious very fast about getting credit worthy as i want to buy a house A.S.A.P.

It was basically pay for delete as they promised repeatedly on the phone.

Of course I call today because all they have done is update the status to paid and low and behold they tell me I have to contact time Warner to get this removed.

It is scheduled to age off in June and I do not want to wait. Any suggestions?

If they agreed to a PFD by verbal phone conversation then file BBB complaint against them for shoddy business practice, but before you do this since is sched to drop June this year call the CRAs and ask for an early exclusion of that TL on Monday.

Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

File an action in small claims court for breach of oral contract.

That is sure to get their attention, subjecting them to pre-trial discovery of their phone records.

Message 3 of 5
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Or if you don't want to deal with a court hearing file for early exclusion, TU will 6 months prior to removal date while EQ and EX are 3 months, although I have seen people get them excluded when more time was left Smiley Happy
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 4 of 5
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Seems your within the time window for all of those anyhow though! Give them a call and specifically ask for early exclusion, not to dispute.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.