Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Recovery Deletion!!

tag
IdPrincess03
Valued Member

Enhanced Recovery Deletion!!

I searched online  for Enhanced Revovery and found the email address. I'd been sending letters to the company with no success to have the old account removed from my credit report but after emailing them , they agreed to delete it from my report.  I will check my account to make sure it's been deleted. On to the next one! :-)

**I AM NOT A LAWYER OR EXPERT IN DEBT RECOVERY. ALL IS ADVICE IS GIVEN BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. WHEN IN DOUBT, SEEK PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE.**
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Enhanced Recovery Deletion!!

Good luck. Happy hunting.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
IdPrincess03
Valued Member

Thanks!

**I AM NOT A LAWYER OR EXPERT IN DEBT RECOVERY. ALL IS ADVICE IS GIVEN BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. WHEN IN DOUBT, SEEK PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE.**
Message 3 of 7
smmesq

Can someone PM me the email address?  I tried a week ago and haven't heard anything.

Message 4 of 7
IdPrincess03
Valued Member

Not sure if you still need it but I used this email address:

customercare@erccollections.com. Good Luck!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
AutumnH
New Contributor

Thanks for this info! I just received a denial PFD from them. So I will keep trying.
Chapter 7 Discharged June 2015

Trying to rebuild
Message 6 of 7
e35
Regular Contributor

nice work!

Starting FICO scores EX- 422 Feb/2013

NEW 12/13/13 FICO scores
Ex- 638, EQ- 658, TU- 646

Almost there Goal 660 across the board
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.