Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Recovery?

tag
ktm214
Frequent Contributor

Enhanced Recovery?

Has anybody had PFD luck with them?  If so, any contact info would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
hawesda1
Established Member

Re: Enhanced Recovery?

I had a account with them. I ended up paying the OC (AT&T), and they had Enhanced Recovory delete the account. It only took about 2 days before.itnwas gone from.each CRA.
Message 2 of 8
foreverb
Valued Member

My experience with the 3 Enhanced Recovery accounts was after payment on the accounts I dispute them, and they all got deleted. So, for me they did not respond or update to paid accounts disputes.
Message 3 of 8
uskmckm
Established Member

How did u go about getting deleted.
Message 4 of 8
acwalker01
Established Member

Could someone please send me the contact info (email address) for Enhanced Recovery?

Thank you.

Starting Score: EQ 546; EX 562; TU 577 Jan 2013
Current Score: EQ 600; EX 651; TU 645 Feb 2013
Goal Score: 700 all three reports
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Bronze Spade Garden Member - Last app 12/11/12. Goal: No Apps until 12/2013.
Message 5 of 8
ABuckNow
Contributor

@hawesda1 wrote:
I had a account with them. I ended up paying the OC (AT&T), and they had Enhanced Recovory delete the account. It only took about 2 days before.itnwas gone from.each CRA.

I had this exact same situation and outcome, but with Sprint as the OC...I just posted about it here the other day.

OP and others - Enh.Recovery seems to be a CA who listens to the OC - try talking to your OC, if it's an option.

Message 6 of 8
ABuckNow
Contributor

In fact, Enchance Recovery went so far as to mail me a copy of the deletion letter, I just pulled it out to give you the only contact info I have.

From the letter-head of deletion letter they sent me:

8014 Bayberry Rd

Jacksonville FL 32256

www.erccollections.com

I don't believe this violates board rules, as it's just the company's general contact info.

Message 7 of 8
Bell536
Contributor

I had a great experience with enhanced recovery.  Paid OC directly and Enhanced recovery sent me a letter saying they were deleting.  Very nice people.

Clean up CR for home purchase.Started on 04/16/2013.
04/16/13 EQ 536,TU 537,EXP 552 Lender pull
04/30/13 EQ 602 MYFico.com 05/12/13 EQ 614 / TU 595 MYFico.com
05/18/13 EQ 625 MYFico.com,614TU 5/28 EQ 625 Mid Score 621 TU
05/31/13 EQ 663 MyFico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.