Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Recovery

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enhanced Recovery

Old T-mobile bill from 2012. Balance of $31 Enhanced recovery will not delete with payment. $31...! what should I do next, just pay and let it update on my report to paid in full or let the account sit as is until it falls off? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Enhanced Recovery

Paying will stop any updated reporting, and will satisfy the debt.

That will remove any possible issue of a future requirment to satisfy any unpaid, delinquent debt.

For that small amount,, I would pay and move on.........

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Once its reporting paid off then begin a GW letter campaign asking for removal of the TL

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever send a DV letter? I had T-Mobile do this to me last year for an account from 2012 also and sent a DV to Enhanced Recovery AND T-Moblie. Niether one had ANY documentation nor could they even tell me where the balance came from. Needless to say, it was removed from my CR very quickly. Nice try T-Mobile.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you send a DV letter? I sent one a few weeks ago and they sent me a response back, dated 02/26, that says they are ceasing collection activities and have requested the account be deleted from any consumer reporting agency files.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.