Established Member

Re: Enhanced recovery GW success!!!!

Can you please PM me their contact info?  Im trying to do a PFD for a small Dish Network Acct they are collecting on

1/22/13 Fico Starting Score: 568
8/30/13 FAKO EQ 578, EX 569, TU 581
Current Score:FAKO EQ 588
Goal Score: 660

Can I please get that information as well? Thank you

Could someone forward me the contact addess for Enhanced Recovery?  Need to get started on the GW process with them.  Le sigh.  Thanks in advance.

Starting Score: 607 (11/16/2012)
Current Score: 607
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

I would also love to be able to get that info.

thanks so much

Established Member

If anybody could get me that Email/Phone contact info for Enhanced Recovery that would be great. I have been trying to settle/pay on a collection account with them for many months now and they don't even respond to my settlement letters. The DEBT is valid.

Thanks

New Contributor

Jumping on the train here. If anyone can send me the email/phone/fax contact for GW to Enhanced, it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!!
Hoping to hit 700 soon!
Valued Member

I still havent received the information!

Starting Score: 495 (12/2012)
Current Score: 520 (01-06-2013)
Goal Score: 680

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

New Contributor

Me neither. Can someone please help me out by sending me Enhanced GW Email contact and fax #? It would be greatly appreciated!!!
Hoping to hit 700 soon!
New Contributor

Just wanted to see if any other members out there had this contact information and wanted to share. Thanks!!
Hoping to hit 700 soon!
Established Member

Could I also get this info

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.