Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced recovery help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Enhanced recovery help

Credit karma updated today. Didn't alert or show any collections. Says I have none. Only CTT alerted and showed it today. IDK lol
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's craycray
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma does TU and EQ. CTT does EX So it's possible that they reported it to the right person on TU and EQ and the wrong person on EX. I just think that's a pretty bad mess up and now I have to jump through hoops. And this collection guy is acting like he's doing me a favor to correct it and I should be thankful.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol yeah F'in right
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So after working on this all day to get it removed I find out there is a second SS # attached to my credit file.

I had to call experian, talk to them, they put it in for a dispute as she can see that there was a second SS attached to my account, and that collection had that same SS#. she removed the SS#. I still had to send all the info over to these clowns (enhanced recovery) and they refused to speak to me about the account because its not my SS# and telling me it can take up to 5 days to get it investigated. I think this is total garbage that they can have that much power to leave something on your CR until they can confirm that its not my SS#.but yet wont speak to me about the account because it's not my SS#. the rep at experian could see the account was attached to someone elses number. She should be able to take that garbage off and send it back to them....Same name diffrent SS#...

So now im wondering how many collections i paid for someone else? LMAO Why couldnt it work the other way around i get something attached to my account with 1000 yrs of perfect payment history and a credit limit of 10 billion dollars.....

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.