Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced recovery

tag
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Enhanced recovery

Good morning, has anyone had any luck with enhanced recovery responding to Goodwill letters? And also, any phone numbers to maybe the CEO or someone I can complain too? I'm not happy with my current situation with them. Thanks!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
hahayepyep
Regular Contributor

Re: Enhanced recovery

I sent a GW to ERC via email (to the general address available on their webpage) earlier this month.  10 days later I received a response asking for more information and a copy of the TL from my credit report.  I sent that all today and will let you know how it goes or if I get new contact info.  I’m being optimistic and thinking that they wouldn’t waste time with a reply if they weren’t at least considering it.

My credit repair journey started in December 2013 with an EX of 568.
Oct 2014: 715EQ (myFICO)

Message 2 of 5
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Ok, thanks!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 3 of 5
hahayepyep
Regular Contributor

Finally got a response from ERC.  Not what I had hoped:

"Thank you for your inquiry.  Unfortunately, our agency would not be able to delete the account from the credit bureaus entirely as we are required to report the accurate standing of the account per FCRA guidelines. If an account is paid-in-full, it would reflect as such with a zero balance remaining."

I'm really surprised they went through the trouble to review it all to just decline it.  Wonder why they didn't decline in the first palce.  Anyway, I had hoped I could share good news on an ERC GW via email plus some contact info, but no luck.  Sorry.

My credit repair journey started in December 2013 with an EX of 568.
Oct 2014: 715EQ (myFICO)

Message 4 of 5
jordanhand
Contributor

Im having an issue with them as well it seems like everyone I talk to is giving me different information about their ability to delete information from my credit report. If you have any success please share!

Credit Karma~Equifax-643
Trans union- 627
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.