Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eoc cca

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eoc cca

Hi, I'm new here - just looked at credit karma, within last month a collection from eoc cca showed up for $600 or so - no idea what this is, I don't remember getting any mail from this company or owing this amount of money to anyone. Need advice on the best way to deal with it!
Thank you in advance!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
brother7
Established Contributor

Re: Eoc cca

When I tried to google "eoc cca", it suggested "eos cca". Are you sure you typed the name correctly? I believe Credit Karma only lists summary information for individual accounts, so you'll have to view the full credit report for more info. Credit Karma pulls info from TransUnion. I suggest getting your free annual credit report from TransUnion at http://www.annualcreditreport.com It will contain more information about the account, perhaps even who the original creditor (OC) is, as well as a contact number for the collection agency. By seeing who the OC is, it should jog your memory about whether this is a valid debt of yours. In any case, any followup should be made with the collection agency, not the OC.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too had this collection company show up.  Come to find out it was for an AT&T account. I did pay the account in full, they would not accept PFD, then I sent an email to a few executives, and it was deleted!  Good LUCK!

Message 3 of 4

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I'm new here - just looked at credit karma, within last month a collection from eoc cca showed up for $600 or so - no idea what this is, I don't remember getting any mail from this company or owing this amount of money to anyone. Need advice on the best way to deal with it!
Thank you in advance!!

GeriRN

These deliquent files always show up at the most inopportune moment without any notice. I had the same issue with Qwest/centurylink - no notice and bam 5 yrs later it showed up. Anyways file a complaint with BBB saying you do not know what this is and you request deletion. Often time you should have response within 3 business days. 

Check the other EOS/CCA forum posts for more information. Here is the link on how to file a complaint with BBB..scroll to the bottom of the page

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/EOS-CCA-HELP/td-p/1629510/page/9

If BBB does not work, ask scott for some higher up in EOS/CCA for email information which has been successful. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.