Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equidata (last collection) finally removed from TU

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Equidata (last collection) finally removed from TU

Got tired of TU being so slow on removing last CA so I disputed it with copy of deletion letter.  It was removed today and CK went up 8, USAA up 11 (FAKO TU scores).  I havent gotten any alerts on here so not sure what new true TU score is.  At least the indicators are that I gained some points.  I'll pull new TU report once the CO is removed (have deletion letter for that as well).

Duncan

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Equidata (last collection) finally removed from TU

@Duncanrr wrote:

Got tired of TU being so slow on removing last CA so I disputed it with copy of deletion letter.  It was removed today and CK went up 8, USAA up 11 (FAKO TU scores).  I havent gotten any alerts on here so not sure what new true TU score is.  At least the indicators are that I gained some points.  I'll pull new TU report once the CO is removed (have deletion letter for that as well).

Duncan

Duncan; wreckin' shop! Good work!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 2 of 6
ceejx
Established Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

Duncan

How did you dispute it? By email, fax or snail mail... It's been two weeks since CCS deleted one of my CAs and it still isn't showing up on TU...called them and the guy just kept repeating the details of the CA

Message 3 of 6
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I called and faxed letter. I still have CO on both EQ and TU but didn't dispute it yet on EQ. They tend to screw things up. I did dispute it on TU. Drilling waiting for both to be removed.

Message 4 of 6
proudnavymom
Regular Contributor

I just disputed on TU and EQ online this week about Centerpoint Energy agreeing to delete.  I have a letter dated May 6 from them that they submitted a delete request to all 3 credit bureaus.  It immediately came off EX, but not the other two.  After the dispute, it was deleted from TU and EQ within 2 days.

Starting Scores TU 7/30/09 FICO 493 EQ 9/5/10 FICO 477 EX 11/14/2011 (lender pull) 575
Current Scores TU 10/19/2018 FICO 671 EQ 12/21/2018 FICO 614 EX 5/31/2014 FICO 658
Goal Scores 700 across the board
Message 5 of 6
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I'm giving EQ till Wednesday. That will be 10 working days since I received delete letter. I'll
Dispute if not off by then.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.