cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Disappearing History

tag
redwing2013

Equifax Disappearing History

I pulled a current Equifax Credit Report Yesterday and all of my history is gone except one account.  I have been told to call the dispute line and request the good history be added back in.

Anyone familiar with this issue?   I like that all the bad history is gone, but the good history I am needing back.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Disappearing History

@redwing2013 wrote:

I pulled a current Equifax Credit Report Yesterday and all of my history is gone except one account.  I have been told to call the dispute line and request the good history be added back in.

Anyone familiar with this issue?   I like that all the bad history is gone, but the good history I am needing back.

When I pulled my three bureau credit history from EQ part of one credit bureau info was missing. EQ's story was I had a problem at the other bureau EX. Next time it happened and even a third time I went "say what?" Immediately spent the money and pulled a credit report from EX credit bureau that EQ told me was the problem and all information was 100% spot on (EX reviewed the matter and found no internal problems - who do you believe?). Went back to EQ and they told me I needed to upgrade my services for $2 a month (no solution). Since then I have terminated my monthly service with EQ since I believe the problem is a glitch (corruption) in my EQ profile (they are not interested in reviewing that approach). Also, deceided to close down my TU monthly service. At one time there were six different services I used and now down to one.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.