parker19341

Equifax Dispute - Status

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

I completed a dispute online at Equifax almost 30 days ago - I was getting emails here and there stating it was still pending, but had an estimate of 1/16/2012 for results.  Now when I go online to check the status it states, "No disputes Pending."  What is this, has anyone had this problem?  Do they mail you the results even though you did the original dispute online?  I have tried to contact them by phone, but they have closed already for the day.

Thanks !!!!

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: Equifax Dispute - Status

In your online dispute, did you authorize electronic response?

I would suspect that if they have posted a comment relating to the dispute, that they have concluded their reinvestigation and sent their Notice of Results to you.

They have until expiration of the reinvestigation period, normally 30-days, plus 5 days thereafter to send Notice of Results.

parker19341

Re: Equifax Dispute - Status

Thank you!

I have actually just check my Equifax credit report through CreditKeeper.com and the dispute has been removed from my credit report!!!!  YAY!!!!  :smileyhappy::smileyhappy: 

I'm slowly getting there - Thanks to all of you on this forum, you guys are great!!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}