Did you mean: 

Equifax Dispute

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax Dispute

@134Sparks wrote:

Hi everyone,

Well here is the update with Equifax. They have refused to accept a Signed Stamped and Certified Court Order vacating the judgment because the judge hand wrote the order.!!! These people take unethical to a new level. The judge flipped out. The Clerk of the Court laughed and three attorneys with 75 years of practice combined said they never seen or heard of anything like this before. They have a " Speciality Department" within Equifax and these people really do need some training. What a train wreck. Clueless absoultly clueless.

When I asked them what the purpose of a "Certified Signed and Raised Sealed Order meant they said we dont reconize it. It's a Court Order for Christ sake. Well the judge is going to have a hay day with them. Besides the fact when they go to court in front of another judge based upon them ignoring the original judges order, I dont think its going to go well "Lucy". The "Speciality Department" obvisously is not too special.

At this point I would be suing EQ and make some money on all the violations of law they are committing...

Message 21 of 25
134Sparks
Valued Member

I was thinking more like the "GONG SHOW" writers..Smiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Message 22 of 25
134Sparks
Valued Member

gdale,

Oh its personal now, trust me. I cant wait to see that judge that hears that suit when he or she reads that they dissed the circuit court judge orders. Equifax attorney is going to earn his money that day.....

Message 23 of 25
134Sparks
Valued Member

Fred,

Update 3/24/15, Equifax still has not removed said items. Filed reoprt with proper authorities, they say 90 days min to get answer.... Wow light speed? Fred and Barney must be driving the car!!  Council consulted and sent paperwork to pull the trigger. What a shame and total waste of everyones time. A kindegarder would know what to do... I guess they are above the law....

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see that under FCRA, for willfull noncompliance, the court can grant as much punitive damages as the judge decides is fair.

It says actual damages, plus such amount of punitive damages as the court may allow, and attorneys fees and costs of suit.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1681n

I suspect that judge might be very receptive to a suit for punitive damages.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.