Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax EE Success

tag
jmr79x
Valued Member

Equifax EE Success

Well it is not completely impossible to get an EE from Equifax. I had a CO that was supposed to come off in May called them yesterday and checked this morning and it is no longer listed!!! I didn't even have to speak to a supervisor, I just listened to the rep go over the normal spiel and then said I understand and I thanked them. That was my last baddie on all reports. Hopefully that will give me a nice boost on my score as it was sitting at 603 and all of my others are now in the 670's.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax EE Success

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pretty cooooollll......Congrats!!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did you ask the rep?

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, what did you ask the rep??
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys have inspired me!  I am off to a huddle room here at work to sit on hold for however long it takes.  maybe I will get lucky too!  Mine are due to fall off in June.  Worth a shot!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What number are you using?  The number I have is a robo and gives me choices to select...but none of them fit either EE or Dispute...

Since I couldnt get that finalized, I called Experian to see if my GW letter to them worked, and it had.  He couldnt find the lates from May 2010 to WFEFS so at least THOSE are off!  And the other 1 is July 31, so he said I have to wait until April 1 and call back and they can do that one.

TU and EX at least are done!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.