Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax Early removal

Ask to speak to an American. 

Message 21 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my dispute result which I never dispute the account I just ask for early deletion this from EX, anyway the result it saying they deleted the acount which I am happy with that.

One down and I can't wait to get the result from TU next couple day to see if they deleted the account also.

Thanks

Message 22 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again,

Do you know how long it takes for TU  to send you a new a credit report ?  I talked to them on Monday 3/14 and they said they will delete account on my report and they will send me a new report, but I still have yet to receive anything from them and I really don't want to pay for a new report to see if they deleted the account.

Is still to early to get the new report from them since I just talked to them on 3/4 ?

Thanks

Message 23 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi again,

Do you know how long it takes for TU  to send you a new a credit report ?  I talked to them on Monday 3/14 and they said they will delete account on my report and they will send me a new report, but I still have yet to receive anything from them and I really don't want to pay for a new report to see if they deleted the account.

Is still to early to get the new report from them since I just talked to them on 3/4 ?

Thanks

TU & EQ gave me a Confirmation # so I could go to their dispute page and enter the # and see the results. Both showed up as completed within 48hrs. If you have CCT or myFICO they should give you alerts when the report updates. CK & CS will too (they're not good for much else but they are quick about giving me alerts).

Message 24 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info,

Who do I go with  CreditCheck Total  or   Credit Karma ?

I know Karma it free, but who is more accurate ?

Thanks

Message 25 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can sign up for CCT for a dollar. Then cancel before the trial is up and you will be offered $14.99 for 5 years which IMO is a pretty good deal.

Message 26 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for the info,

So I did talked to a  TU supervisor on 3/14  and he said he will remove the account that and send me a free report, but I still yet to receive anything from TU   Do you think it is still to early to get the report in the mail to see if they deleted the account.  The funny thing is I do have Credit alert with my Capitalone credit card and I think they use TU as their source, but I did not get any alert from them and I don't know if they only alert you once a month and that why I did not get any alert from them about the removal of the account that should be removed this week?

Thanks again for any info

Message 27 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, Well,

Finally I got the new report from TU  AND IT WAS VERY GOOD NEWS . TU  deleted the account I asked them to delete.

Now 2 down and 1 more to go  which I have to deal with EQ  and I am not looking for that because EQ  they have  bad customer service people to deal with they just don't want to help at all it just like they don't care ?

Will see I will try them again and again I only have 3 month until the account fall of , but I was hoping to get off now.

Thanks

Message 28 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, Well,

Finally I got the new report from TU  AND IT WAS VERY GOOD NEWS . TU  deleted the account I asked them to delete.

Now 2 down and 1 more to go  which I have to deal with EQ  and I am not looking for that because EQ  they have  bad customer service people to deal with they just don't want to help at all it just like they don't care ?

Will see I will try them again and again I only have 3 month until the account fall of , but I was hoping to get off now.

Thanks

I wouldn't say that! People are people, and sometimes we all have a bad day. I have had positive interactions with EQ even when they said NO. If you haven't done it, you will most likely need to get higher in the chain to get what you're looking for. Be calm and professional and simply ask to speak with a supervisor.

Message 29 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep trying. No guts no Glory!!

Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.