Established Member
mzchell06

Equifax Status Pending, but Results Mailed

Hi this was my first time mailing in a dispute for Equifax. I checked for disputes online and saw that they put in a confirmation number for the ones I mailed in. It says status pending, but results says mailed. Does this mean they mailed them out already or basically saying its pending and will be mailed out?

FiveOhFour

Re: Equifax Status Pending, but Results Mailed

mzchell06 wrote:

Hi this was my first time mailing in a dispute for Equifax. I checked for disputes online and saw that they put in a confirmation number for the ones I mailed in. It says status pending, but results says mailed. Does this mean they mailed them out already or basically saying its pending and will be mailed out?

I have the same question so i am reviving this old thread before starting a new one? Anyone? Thanks

Established Contributor
mister-endowed

mzchell06 wrote:

lol talk about the devil... I just got the results of my Equifax dispute right now in the mail but went online to check the status and it still says pending for the same confirmation number but results mailed. Hope it helps

Macy's Furniture $6400| Macy's Jewelry $5600| Macy's AMEX $3000| Macy's Store $1000| Discover It $1500| Citi AAdvantage $2000| Barclay Arrival $1000| SYNCB/Sony Card $1500| TD Easy Rewards $1000| Capital One Quicksilver $1500| Chase Freedom $500|

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: EQ 728 (681 as of 07/30/14) EX 721 TU 735 (669 as of 07/30/14)
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
mongstradamus

mister-endowed wrote:

mzchell06 wrote:

lol talk about the devil... I just got the results of my Equifax dispute right now in the mail but went online to check the status and it still says pending for the same confirmation number but results mailed. Hope it helps

Thats interesting to know. I have an early deletion request i put in on 3/28 still pending for me. I wonder if I will be getting results in the mail soon.

EX Fico 770 8/23/14 Fako 796 CS/Credit.com 8/22/14
EQ SW 806 quizzle fako 796 7/19/14
TU Fico 804 8/14/2014 Fako 751 Creditkarma 8/30/2014
Established Contributor
mister-endowed

mongstradamus wrote:

mister-endowed wrote:

mzchell06 wrote:

Thats interesting to know. I have an early deletion request i put in on 3/28 still pending for me. I wonder if I will be getting results in the mail soon.

the 28th was last week Friday plus the weekends which really doesn't count... so my rough estimate for getting ur results would be some time next week or 4/18 at the most, since this isn't a case of a regular dispute which routinely requires 30days. Just relax okay, it'll definitely come through... i know the wait can be frustrating

Macy's Furniture $6400| Macy's Jewelry $5600| Macy's AMEX $3000| Macy's Store $1000| Discover It $1500| Citi AAdvantage $2000| Barclay Arrival $1000| SYNCB/Sony Card $1500| TD Easy Rewards $1000| Capital One Quicksilver $1500| Chase Freedom $500|

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: EQ 728 (681 as of 07/30/14) EX 721 TU 735 (669 as of 07/30/14)
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+