Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Highlighted
Established Member

Equifax Status Pending, but Results Mailed

Hi this was my first time mailing in a dispute for Equifax. I checked for disputes online and saw that they put in a confirmation number for the ones I mailed in. It says status pending, but results says mailed. Does this mean they mailed them out already or basically saying its pending and will be mailed out?

Established Member

Re: Equifax Status Pending, but Results Mailed

mzchell06 wrote:

Hi this was my first time mailing in a dispute for Equifax. I checked for disputes online and saw that they put in a confirmation number for the ones I mailed in. It says status pending, but results says mailed. Does this mean they mailed them out already or basically saying its pending and will be mailed out?

I have the same question so i am reviving this old thread before starting a new one? Anyone? Thanks

FICO SCORES: EQ: 777 TU: 755 EX:734
FAKO: Credit Karma TU: 706 EQ: 706 ---- Credit Sesame 706
Capitol One Secured Card and Regional Bank Secured Card
Inquiries: None since Jan. 2014, total of between 1-3 HP on my reports depending on the CRA
Established Contributor

mzchell06 wrote:

lol talk about the devil... I just got the results of my Equifax dispute right now in the mail but went online to check the status and it still says pending for the same confirmation number but results mailed. Hope it helps

Macy's AMEX $32,000| Citi $13,000| CapOne $18,000| Chase $10,500| SYNCB $27,000| Discover $3,000| BOA BBR $1,000| NASA FCU $2,500| BestBuy $3,000| Barclay $5,500| TD Bank $1,000|

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: EQ 728 (681 as of 07/30/14) EX 721 TU 735 (669 as of 07/30/14)
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor

mister-endowed wrote:

mzchell06 wrote:

lol talk about the devil... I just got the results of my Equifax dispute right now in the mail but went online to check the status and it still says pending for the same confirmation number but results mailed. Hope it helps

Thats interesting to know. I have an early deletion request i put in on 3/28 still pending for me. I wonder if I will be getting results in the mail soon.

EX Fico 774 3/3/15 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 5/26/15 827 CK fako 807 5/11/15
TU Fico Barclay's/Walmart 7/6/15 786 Fako 808 Creditkarma 5/11/15
Established Contributor

mongstradamus wrote:

mister-endowed wrote:

mzchell06 wrote:

Thats interesting to know. I have an early deletion request i put in on 3/28 still pending for me. I wonder if I will be getting results in the mail soon.

the 28th was last week Friday plus the weekends which really doesn't count... so my rough estimate for getting ur results would be some time next week or 4/18 at the most, since this isn't a case of a regular dispute which routinely requires 30days. Just relax okay, it'll definitely come through... i know the wait can be frustrating

Macy's AMEX $32,000| Citi $13,000| CapOne $18,000| Chase $10,500| SYNCB $27,000| Discover $3,000| BOA BBR $1,000| NASA FCU $2,500| BestBuy $3,000| Barclay $5,500| TD Bank $1,000|

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: EQ 728 (681 as of 07/30/14) EX 721 TU 735 (669 as of 07/30/14)
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.