Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Status Pending, but Results Mailed

tag
mzchell06
Established Member

Equifax Status Pending, but Results Mailed

Hi this was my first time mailing in a dispute for Equifax. I checked for disputes online and saw that they put in a confirmation number for the ones I mailed in. It says status pending, but results says mailed. Does this mean they mailed them out already or basically saying its pending and will be mailed out?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FiveOhFour
Contributor

Re: Equifax Status Pending, but Results Mailed

@mzchell06 wrote:

Hi this was my first time mailing in a dispute for Equifax. I checked for disputes online and saw that they put in a confirmation number for the ones I mailed in. It says status pending, but results says mailed. Does this mean they mailed them out already or basically saying its pending and will be mailed out?

I have the same question so i am reviving this old thread before starting a new one? Anyone? Thanks

PERFECT CREDIT SCORE FINALLY
2020: FICO Score 9 850/850 (Equifax) (I still only have ~4 cards)
2018 FICO: EQ: 820 TU: 807 EX: 806
First Credit Card in 2016 (2 secured cards)
Message 2 of 5
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@mzchell06 wrote:

lol talk about the devil... I just got the results of my Equifax dispute right now in the mail but went online to check the status and it still says pending for the same confirmation number but results mailed. Hope it helps

Message 3 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

@mzchell06 wrote:

lol talk about the devil... I just got the results of my Equifax dispute right now in the mail but went online to check the status and it still says pending for the same confirmation number but results mailed. Hope it helps

Thats interesting to know. I have an early deletion request i put in on 3/28 still pending for me. I wonder if I will be getting results in the mail soon.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 4 of 5
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

@mzchell06 wrote:

Thats interesting to know. I have an early deletion request i put in on 3/28 still pending for me. I wonder if I will be getting results in the mail soon.

the 28th was last week Friday plus the weekends which really doesn't count... so my rough estimate for getting ur results would be some time next week or 4/18 at the most, since this isn't a case of a regular dispute which routinely requires 30days. Just relax okay, it'll definitely come through... i know the wait can be frustrating

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.