cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax and TU not giving a score

tag
fixtheglitch

Equifax and TU not giving a score

I have been applying for credit but keep getting denied because EQ and TU are not showing scores. The reason is none of my accounts have been reporting for over 24 months. Both EQ and TU are over 720 but Experian is a 578. So when I apply with banks that only pull TU or EQ, when they dont see a score they pull Experian. Does anyone have advice on how I can fix this?? Btw, I tried to apply to the easiest CC to get and I still get denied!! Please help!!

Thanks,

John

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Equifax and TU not giving a score

Hi and welcome to the forums.

In order to generate a FICO score, you have to have something that is reported in the last 6 months and not in dispute.

Are all of your accounts still open?  If they haven't reported in 24 months it would seem they are all closed.  This would mean no FICO.

Message 2 of 4
fixtheglitch

I understand. This is what I was saying in my post. You are stating what I already said in my post. I need a solution. 

What is the fastest way to have an account report on my credit??

Thanks,

John

Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Try for a secured card.  Open Sky doesn't do a HP.  Not sure how good they are, mixed reviews but it would be a TL reporting.

Have you tried your bank/CU?  Even a small secured loan would be a TL reporting.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.