Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax deleted !

tag
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Re: Equifax deleted !

Just an update TU deleted in like 3 days. Happy to see that gone.
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 11 of 17
ethan17debttackler
Regular Contributor

Wow, congrats on getting these deletions! 

>

Message 12 of 17
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Thank you!
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 13 of 17
traveler2005
Established Contributor

So what did you dispute? Please share. I am desperate to have a couple removed from my report.

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 14 of 17
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

The whole thing, it was under the wrong (but similar name) so I basically disputed my knowledge of the record. I took the case number listed searched that courts public access and found that whoever it belonged to lived in my apartment at the time before me. I printed the report and argued that since this public record judgement was entered before I lived there it was impossible that it could be mine. I sent in the documents and such. TU was much easier I just did a general online dispute and they deleted it. It was never on EX.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax!!

Guys, I am really trying my best to read through all of the posts before asking questions. What has been most useful in updating your score and disputing accounts with Equifax and Experian? I have tried online through my USAA credit watch to dispute then I cancelled that service,wrote a letter to dispute,now I have officially signed up on the Equifax and Experian site for credit monitoring. Do I attempt the disputes via phone or their online system? I've heard bad things about the online system-any success one way or the other please?

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Guys, I am really trying my best to read through all of the posts before asking questions. What has been most useful in updating your score and disputing accounts with Equifax and Experian? I have tried online through my USAA credit watch to dispute then I cancelled that service,wrote a letter to dispute,now I have officially signed up on the Equifax and Experian site for credit monitoring. Do I attempt the disputes via phone or their online system? I've heard bad things about the online system-any success one way or the other please?

Since this is an old thread I would suggest starting a new one to get more exposure. You can dispute via online or phone. Most would say in writing is the best way. GOOD LUCK!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.