Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax is SO SLOW!!!

tag
tea4two
Valued Member

Equifax is SO SLOW!!!

I am so frustrated with Equifax updating so slow! At one time I thought it was SW that was slow, but that is NOT the case at all. Since I've been using myprivacymatters as a tool along with SW to pull daily reports, it is very obvious that Equifax updates info much slower than EX or TU and then I think there is another delay from the time the info is updated till the score actually changes.

Is this typical with Equifax? has anyone else noticed this? Very frustrating since this is the score I'm most concerned with right now...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Equifax is SO SLOW!!!

They are very slow at updating from my experience. TU and EX are much quicker and it's easier to talk to someone too. In fact, TU deleted an account while on the phone with me, which prompted me to dispute with EX and EQ. Ex took no time removing it and EQ took 30 days.
Message 2 of 3
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: Equifax is SO SLOW!!!

From my experience, TU has been fast to remove info but take forever to update accounts. EX has been pretty good at updating accounts, while EQ has been in the middle.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.