Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax not reporting a score HELP!!!

tag
ebeds18
Established Member

Equifax not reporting a score HELP!!!

I had a mortgage broker pull my CRS and scores but equifax came up as not reporting at all. I called them and they stated there was an issue with my address. They fixed the problem over the phone so I called my mortgage guy back and told him what they said. He again pulled the report and got the report but no score. My mortgage guy called his credit company who pulls the credit and they said that equifax was not reporting a score because i have disputes, but they have 2 student loans on the report that are not disputed but they are not using them to calculate a score. Can someone help me figuere out what to do?

Thank you in advance and I apologize that this is long winded.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Equifax not reporting a score HELP!!!

You may want to undispute the accounts.  You will have to anyway to proceed with the mortgage.

Are they OC or CA accounts?

Why are the SL not being used? That is odd unless they are closed.

Message 2 of 5
ebeds18
Established Member

some are OC and some are CA.  I dont know why the SL are not being used and they are not closed. When I called equifax they told me that there is a score showing uo on their screen but they wont tell me what it is.

Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

The score they are referring to is not a FICO score but their own score.

Do you have any account that has been open for 6 months or more?

At least one undisputed account that has been reported in the last 6 months?

Both of those are a requirement for a FICO score.

Message 4 of 5
ebeds18
Established Member

My SLs have been reporting undisputed for 5+ years so they should at least help with a score. Everytime I call equifax they seem to just brush me off and tell me that they are reporting as they should and they cant do anything else. I dont know what else to do.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.