Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax problems.

tag
randaljon
Regular Contributor

Equifax problems.

Has anyone had issues with Equifax failing to report all their credit lines? They are failing to report 3 of my best credit lines. Been a year now I been trying to get them to update my file. It's been split and often it's "unavailable". My credit union recently was unable to pull my Equifax when I asked for a credit limit increase. I called Equifax and they are really no help. I have a BBB complaint going now.

Starting Scores(Jan/2011): EQ 564 TU 538 EXP 576
Current Score: EQ 692 TU 728 EXP 710 (Quizzle FAKO)Goal Score: 720

Wallet: Grow Visa 500, Capital One MC 2000, Capital One MC 1250, Paypal MC 3000, Jared 10500, Kay 2000, Walmart 2050, TJX Rewards 1200
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Re: Equifax problems.

Sent you a PM....

Message 2 of 6
Gerda
New Visitor

OMG, that's horrible and I think we are in a simmilar situation, despite we should have very good credit>
Good Morning, I'm wondering if you could help with an issue on my husbands credit report. We tried to apply for a farm loan and were told they could only pull my Equifax report and that his does not show any entries for at least 7 years and it does not show a FICO score. We thought there was a problem on the lenders end and tried it at our own bank. We were sitting with the bank manager and she tried to pull the credit record, no entries nor a score there either. We ended up ordering a report and found that all newer entries, as car payments, mortgage, student loan, and credit cards come up in the "dispute" section but not in the actual credit history. This is very damaging for us and attempts to resolve it with Equifax have not lead to any luck, they don't understand what our problem is.

Message 3 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

This is an old thread. Sending you pm info to Executive Office! CSRs can't/won't help you. This has been an ongoing problem with Equifax! Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 6
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

Agreed. Equifax CSRs are worthless. I had a dispute a couple months back and literally spent 2 hours on the phone being transferred back and forth between 5 different departments before I got the answer I was asking for.

I'd rather sleep on hot coals than talk to them again.

FICO8 current as of : 4-12-24 EQ: 724 TU: 702 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 5 of 6
baller4life
Super Contributor

Right ON!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.