Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax report is all jacked up.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax report is all jacked up.

I currently dont have any monitoring service besides credit karma. I dont use CK for the score, just to see what activity has been going on. As of two days ago, I dont know what has happened to my Equifax report. According to credit karma, it shows all my collections, and my current student loans to have been deleted, and then all the collections were then added back to my report. It also shows a 184% credit utilization for a first premier card that they are now reporting as open despite this card being closed since 2013. 

Could this be a result of another hack, or is there something going on behind the scenes? As a result of all this movement, my CK FAKO score has dropped 3 points, so im sure my real FICO score has taken a hit. 

Im also wondering if this happens to be a result of some GW backfirs that I had requested for Cap 1, along with a few PFD letters that I sent out. 

Eitehr way, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here, or what has happened. Its tough to have a handle on this rebuild, when I get hit out of left field with other activity going on that I dont anticipate. 

I appreciate any and all help.

2 REPLIES 2
stargazer25
Regular Contributor

Re: Equifax report is all jacked up.

Check Credit Check Total. They give you your real credit reports for $1 on a 7 day trial. You cancel right after. Also have you received your free annual credit reports?
Starting Scores: September 2015 minus 500 across the board
Current Scores: October 2017 EQ: 715 TU: 710 EX: 716
In My Wallet:
Cap1 QS: $4.8K - AMEX BCP: $4.2K - Old Navy Visa: $7K - Nordstrom $3.8K - VS $500 (FTW!)
BofA AU: $12K AMEX AU: $25K
Business: AMEX BCP $15K
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Equifax report is all jacked up.

Have you tried calling Equifax to find out what’s going on? I would do that after getting a copy of your report.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.