Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax won't fix an an actual mistake

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Equifax won't fix an an actual mistake

I'm not notified when you request my help in this thread. If you need me, ding me. Smiley Happy
Message 41 of 45
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
Posting that information makes it less effective. Google searches will bring a dirge of complaints to EO's, making them stop listening (this has happened to other contact info, even though it was pm'd, the folks were using it to dispute with any excuse, not for the valid reasons given initially. The line goes dead, they start sending sol, not statute related, letters out).

Just my 2 cents.

+ a gazillion. This is so very true. The EO is for PROBLEMS or ERRORS that a regular dispute won't fix. It's meant to be an escalation of an issue NOT a first step. If overused for simple disputes, the link will go dead and they will stop fixing problems. 

Message 42 of 45
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

I had not thought of that.  Thanks for letting me know.

@baller4life wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
Posting that information makes it less effective. Google searches will bring a dirge of complaints to EO's, making them stop listening (this has happened to other contact info, even though it was pm'd, the folks were using it to dispute with any excuse, not for the valid reasons given initially. The line goes dead, they start sending sol, not statute related, letters out).

Just my 2 cents.

+ a gazillion. This is so very true. The EO is for PROBLEMS or ERRORS that a regular dispute won't fix. It's meant to be an escalation of an issue NOT a first step. If overused for simple disputes, the link will go dead and they will stop fixing problems. 

Message 43 of 45
cespat

Hello I was wondering if I can also get the  Executive Office contact for Equifax,  I did 3 disputes to add IIB On accounts and they still show charged off accounts. I even provided proof on that and still no change after the disputes.

Message 44 of 45
RashShakur
New Contributor

Can you please provide me with  Executive Office contact for Equifax as well ?

Thanks 

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.