Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax won't fix an an actual mistake

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Equifax won't fix an an actual mistake

There is a small text link to send you message, but not a button.
Signature needs updating
Message 31 of 45
Mortalito77
Regular Contributor

Hi,

This isn't really good news for me. I just recently sent all my disputes to Equifax on all the mistakes they are reporting, and from reading your story I hope I have a different positive outcome with them. Yet, something here makes me smile here, this is not regarding your story but more of a side note. We talk about Equifax not wanting to remove things or listen to our legitimate concerns yet we keep information such as  "Executive Office contact" private in this forum. Am I missing something?? If that info was available we wouldn't have to ask every time someone here needs it. Anyways, I hope that you keep us updated on your outcome of all of this. Good luck!

Regards!

The WorLd Is Yours

Message 32 of 45
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Posting that information makes it less effective. Google searches will bring a dirge of complaints to EO's, making them stop listening (this has happened to other contact info, even though it was pm'd, the folks were using it to dispute with any excuse, not for the valid reasons given initially. The line goes dead, they start sending sol, not statute related, letters out).

Just my 2 cents.
Signature needs updating
Message 33 of 45
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

I just looked again and under the Contact button, there is absolutely everything blank.  Perhaps a glitch in the system changed your contact me, button info and you might want to go in and add your info again.

@LifeSAVERS wrote:

That is odd, as I have received a pm before and I checked my PM settings...all seem to be set properly!?

Message 34 of 45
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@IncrsCredScore wrote:

I just looked again and under the Contact button, there is absolutely everything blank.  Perhaps a glitch in the system changed your contact me, button info and you might want to go in and add your info again.

@LifeSAVERS wrote:

That is odd, as I have received a pm before and I checked my PM settings...all seem to be set properly!?

Actually, I already looked, and the pm link is there,  might be your end?

Signature needs updating
Message 35 of 45
ginene

Can I have the contact info too? I just called equifax and the rep was clueless.

Message 36 of 45
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

I will check again.  Had no trouble with all of the remaining requests.

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@IncrsCredScore wrote:

@LifeSAVERS wrote:

Actually, I already looked, and the pm link is there,  might be your end?

Message 37 of 45
firetech593
Regular Contributor

Baller, Could I please get the EQ Contact?

Thanks

Message 38 of 45
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@ginene wrote:

Can I have the contact info too? I just called equifax and the rep was clueless.

You need the US reps.  There is way to find by google.  And if the US rep doesn't help, call again.  It's all in the thread.

Signature needs updating
Message 39 of 45
vmoore0607
New Contributor

May I have EO as well? They have a completely aka name on my cr that no where resembles my name and refuses to remove it. Thank you.
Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.