Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax?

tag
soccer5
Regular Contributor

Equifax?

Ok so this is my first post on these forums and I must say the community is great! I have learned so much in such a short time. I do have a question though. Capital One is the only card to give me a chance to rebuild and they just started to report. I have seen an increase in the other two bureaus of almost 20 points but my score went down on Equifax by 20 points. Any ideas why? They are the only ones I have trouble with removing inaccurate items etc. I'm starting to think they are evil lol.
Starting Score: EX 549 EQ 465 TU 477
Current Score: EX 714 EQ 681 TU 727 EX Fico (PSECU) 683 EQ Fico 676 (MyFico) TU Fico (WalMart) 701 as of 6/6/2014
Goal Score: 700's
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Equifax?

Welcome to the forums.

It seems everyone has their own personal nemisis when it comes to the CRAs.  EQ appears to be yours lol.

What is on your EQ CR that isn't on the others and vs versa?

Message 2 of 3
soccer5
Regular Contributor

Re: Equifax?

There is a medical collection bill that was removed on the other two reports but not EQ, as well as a charge off that is not on the other two anymore because it was incorrectly reported. Otherwise the reports are similar in the reported baddies. I have some more disputing to do on all three but it just doesn't seem like EQ is nearly as responsive as the other two. I am slowly rebuilding the mess of my credit that resulted from my ex wife's cancer battle and our divorce but I'm finally getting somewhere.
Starting Score: EX 549 EQ 465 TU 477
Current Score: EX 714 EQ 681 TU 727 EX Fico (PSECU) 683 EQ Fico 676 (MyFico) TU Fico (WalMart) 701 as of 6/6/2014
Goal Score: 700's
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.